15/03/2013

Easter Yummy

Melt Chocolate, Easter Egg in Bunny Box
Whatever it was we did to get on the good side of Melt founder, Louise Nason, I'm sooo pleased we did it. I reckon this might be our fifth collaboration with London's most modern chocolatiers and, as the other vices of youth fall away, I cling ever more keenly to chocolate. Maybe that's why I'm unsure which aspect of receiving a Melt parcel I anticipate more excitedly, eyeing the beautiful packaging or devouring the contents!

Nestled in our Rita Rabbit box, Easter goodies are now available via their flagship store on Notting Hill's Ledbury Road; their concession in Selfridges or online.

2 comments:

Kate Gibb said...

So nice to see RIta Rabbit hop off the front of a card & adorning those delicious choccies .. save one for me!
xxx

Lisa Jones Studio said...

Burp! Whoops, maybe too late already! We'll order extra choccies for Chucky.
xxx